The Design 411 has been nominated by RefindStyle for the Liebster Award! A massive thank you goes to Refind Style, I haven’t received this award before, but it sure is amazing to be nominated by a fellow follower/blogger.
I didn’t know how this worked until I saw Refind Style’s post about it… So here’s the low down:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There are no tag backs.
So here we go!
1. 11 Things About Me
1. I’ve just finished my A Levels in Fine Art, Textiles and Spanish with AAD
2. I went through a number of years of wanting to become a surgeon (heart or brain to be specific!!)
3. I might be a quiet person at times, but there’s always something going round my brain – guaranteed
4. Architecture has been my passion for the last three years, but I was never smart enough to actually get into Architecture school
5. I love marmite
6. I love discovering new places – hopefully starting my travelling adventure next summer with my boyfriend
7. I house an expensive taste – but don’t like being ripped off – I like a good bargain
8. I used to be a dancer and gymnast – I wish I still do those
9. I’m the organised type
10. Some would say I am obsessed with the colour Orange
11. I believe simple things are the most powerful
2. 11 Questions from RefindStyle
1. If you were invited to the Met Gala who or what would you wear? I’m really not sure on that one! sorry
2. Why did you start a blog? To start research into the latest design finds, and share them to like-minded people
3. Do you like dressing up or keeping it casual? I love dressing up for going out for an evening, but I prefer casual for normal day-to-day
4. Favorite place to online shop? ASOS.com – their sales are amazing!
5. Vintage or brand-new? I think vintage looks good on a certain type of person, but personally I’m more of a brand-new which I’ll mix with previous styles
6. Are you a night owl or early riser? I like staying until around 11pm, and I also like waking up early to get started with my day… I’m both I suppose!
7. Where was the coolest place you’ve ever been on vacation? 3 days in NYC, then two weeks in the Florida Keys – hands down my favourite and most memorable holiday so far
8. Favorite TV show for fashion/costumes? Probably Sex and the City
9. If you could live in another decade, which one would it be? Go back to the 90’s… or 80’s
10. Pants or dresses/skirts? Pants. Dresses and skirts for occasions, not casual!
11. Favorite way to relax? Watching a One Tree Hill boxset
My questions for my nominees!!
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. Which city in the world would you most like to live in?
3. What is your current goal?
4.Where is the most inspirational place you have been on holiday to?
5. Who is your favourite blogger, and why?
6. What inspires you the most?
7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
8. What is your greatest achievement?
9. What did you want to become (in the future) when you were younger?